Re: Oracle 8i Enterprise Manager

From: <sudipchak_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 16:47:36 GMT

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the suggestion. I was able to login to the Oracle Enterprise Manager using the sysman/oem_temp account (also, I found that the Oracle Management Server had to be started manually from the Services Panel).

Sudip

In article <39e6f320_at_news.takas.lt>,
  "Modestas Mockus" <modestasm_at_kn.vrm.lt> wrote:
> Hi,
> No matter what youser name you create,
> try to login into OEM console like superadmin
> username: sysman
> password: oem_temp
> > > However, when I start the Enterprise Manager console and type in
 the
> > > username password, I am unable to login. I get the message
 "VTK-1000:Unable
> > > to connect to the management server <name>". Please verify that
 you have
> > > entered the correct host name and the status of the Oracle
 Management
> > > server."
> > >
> Modestas

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat Oct 14 2000 - 11:47:36 CDT