Re: Can multithreaded server and dedicated server be in one instance?

From: Dave A <dave_and_vanna_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 07:58:20 -0500

I have seen this term *plonk* and *plonker* all over the place, could someone define it for me?(yeah, I know it has nothing to do with Oracle) And thank you everyone for your response. Perhaps my follow up question should be has anyone experienced any significant problems or bugs using MTS? I've never used it before. Of course I will check Metalink and read the documentation, but your experiences are valuable as well. The Oracle version will be 8.1.6.2

--
Dave A