Re: Anyone dealt with address not mapped to object errors?

From: Kai Regi <kai_at_rs.ee>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 22:52:46 +0300

Hi, Dave

I can't find this initialization parameter cursor_sharing anywhere in the docs. V$parameter view shows no rows either.
Do I miss something, it should be listed in Oracle8i Reference? What value should I use instead of FORCE?
Anyway, I have same problem with Oracle 8.1.5 on Sun and I am looking for solutions.

Kai