Can multithreaded server and dedicated server be in one instance?

From: Dave A <dave_and_vanna_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 23:18:21 -0500

Hi,

I have a database with 2 schemas. One schema supports web users and gets about 10 connections per second. The other schema supports an app that has 70-100 persistent connections. I would like the web users to connect to MTS and others to have a dedicated server. If this possible or do I need to move the web users to a separate instance?

--
Dave A