Re: Report and Form builders

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 07:36:21 +0200

"Lloyd Muench" <lmuench_at_core.com> wrote in message news:39e5d351$0$62630$1dc6d6e3_at_news.corecomm.net...
> I'm a student learning Oracle (Currently 7.1 but the class will switch to
 8i
> later).
> I have purchased the Oracle 8i, release 2, CD pack and a trial license.
> Installed same on Windows 98.
>
> I cannot find any reference to being able to build a report or form in the
> installed programs.
>
> Any possible help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Lloyd Muench

Mmm, getting some doubt about those classes: - using museum software (has been desupported many years ago) - not telling you forms and reports are part of Oracle Developer, so a separate product.
Obviously you'll need to use Developer 6i and/or use Visual Basic, in conjunction with Oracle Objects for Ole (is in the standard kit) or Crystal Reports.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA Received on Fri Oct 13 2000 - 00:36:21 CDT