Re: API C++

From: DeVerne Coleman <dsleuth_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 01:25:12 GMT

I would recommend using the Oracle OCI library. It is a call level interface (CLI) vs. a precompiler. It is similar to ODBC and works really well. You can take advantage of all the features of oracle and make a generic, re-usable class that can be used in all your applications. It is far superior to the precompiler, in my opinion.

HTH DeVerne Coleman