I have a job with Oracle and SQL, what do i need to do?

From: vinyl <vinyl_at_houston.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 01:03:19 GMT

My uncle is offering me a job with their new online side of his company, he wants me to learn Oracle and SQL. I am not a computer novice.

Can someone point me in the right direction of where I should begin?

What can I expect from this type of position?

any! help appreciated.

thanks Received on Thu Oct 12 2000 - 20:03:19 CDT