Re: sql loader problem in 8.1.6

From: Zafer AKTAN <zafer_at_redshift.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 01:03:23 -0700

Hi Chris,
today I created a TAR on Metalink and uploaded a control file, the create_table.sql script and the ascii file. Depending on their analysis I will update this posting. There are many sql*loader bugs in 8.1.6 (such as loading 0 size files) that the latest patch (8.1.6.2.1) did not fix. We are planning to move to 8.1.7 which Oracle claims most of these bugs are fixed. I do not know if Oracle will release a patch for 8.1.6 to solve sql*loader problems or not.
regards
Zafer