Increase Listener Connections

From: Hale, Robert [CREST:5K46:EXCH] <rhale_at_americasm05.nt.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 14:08:36 -0700

I'm having trouble with a database I've inherited. Every once in a while, when I attempt to connect to the database, I get the ORA-12540 error. This error is caused when TNS:internal limit restriction exceeded. Is there any way I can increase the number of connections available to the listener? I'm using Oracle 8.1.6 running on a Sun E3550. OS is Solaris

Thanks in advance, Received on Wed Oct 11 2000 - 16:08:36 CDT