sql loader problem in 8.1.6

From: Zafer AKTAN <zafer_at_redshift.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 01:11:06 -0700

Hi,
I can load the same set of ascii files to a 8.0.6 database but not to 8.1.6.2. I checked the new reserved keyword list and it is not related with that. I also searched through Metalink and found some postings (including some bug reports) but none is exactly matching. Interestingly some files are loading fine and some does not. I could not find any correlation between the working and nonworking control files.

Is there anybody out there that had the same problem and has a workaround/solution to it?

This is urgent and holding us to upgrade our product to 8.1.6. regards
Zafer AKTAN
Oracle DBA/Developer Received on Wed Oct 11 2000 - 03:11:06 CDT