dbstart - does not work

From: Jay Strauss <jstrauss_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 01:50:24 -0500

Sorry if this has been posted before but I couldn't find it.

The dbstart script for (at least) 8.1.6/Linux does not work. Copied my old version from 8.1.5 and it works fine.

I didn't find any report of this on technet.oracle.com, I'm not the best at ksh scripts, does anyone know how to change the script to make it work?

Jay Received on Wed Oct 11 2000 - 01:50:24 CDT