Re: Foreign keys.

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 23:05:41 GMT

ACCEPT tname PROMPT 'Enter Name of Table You Want to Look at:' ACCEPT qowner PROMPT 'Enter Name of Table Owner:' column fowner heading 'Owner Of |Table With|Foreign Key' format a11 column ftable heading ' Name Of | Table With| Foreign Key' format a16 column fconname heading ' FK Name ' format a22 column fdel heading 'Delete|Rule' format a10 column fref heading 'Constraint in|Parent Table|Pointed to by FK' format a22 column fstatus heading 'FK Status' format a8 TTITLE ' FOREIGN KEYS THAT POINT TO THIS TABLE ' SELECT

  frn.owner fowner,
  frn.table_name ftable,
  frn.constraint_name fconname,
  frn.delete_rule fdel,
  frn.r_constraint_name fref,
  frn.status fstatus

FROM
  dba_constraints par,
  dba_constraints frn
WHERE
  par.table_name = UPPER('&tname')
  and par.owner = UPPER('&qowner')
  and par.constraint_name = frn.r_constraint_name ;