Link error on install of 8.1.5 client on HPUX

From: Henry Stukenborg <henrys_at_apple.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 16:47:19 -0700

All:

Now, if I open a shell and cd to /space/oracle/product/8.1.5/network/lib and execute the last line in /space/oracle/product/8.1.5/install/make.log (which is the attempted make command) it works just fine.

I'm stumped! Any ideas where to go from here?

-Henry Stukenborg Received on Tue Oct 10 2000 - 18:47:19 CDT