what is the dafault percent value of the buffer cache in the SGA.?

From: Zhenming <zmwang_at_maloca.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 14:16:37 GMT

Is there any default value or recommanded value from Oracle for the data buffer cache in the SGA? One question I met from an online DBA test company which many recruiters use to test the applicants. It ass what is the dafault percent value of the buffer cache in the SGA. according to my knowledge, Oracle never suggests such a value, at least we cannot fine it from its manuals.

Zhenming Received on Tue Oct 10 2000 - 09:16:37 CDT