Oracle Clients

From: Mark Casey <mcasey_at_pegasustech.com.au>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 11:50:16 +1100

Where do I find the latest Oracle 8i clients

At OTN I can find 8i Std Ed , ODBC drivers, but not the 8i Client. I don't want to download the whole 8i install.

Is there an 8i client for windows ME

I have tried the standard 8i client install disk but it exited when I ran it

Regards
 Mark Casey Received on Tue Oct 10 2000 - 19:50:16 CDT