Re: Oracle Intelligent Agent

From: Erich <ese_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 18:46:45 +1000

Hello Frank,

I actually meant that I restored everything after the crashes. The system and Oracle is back to where it was originally. Everything is running as it should.

I meant I was terrified to install dial up networking for a second time and get the same result as the first time. it is quite a job to restore 10 GB of data.

Erich

frank wrote in message <39E20006.B6E1041A_at_home.nl>...
>Did you include the files that go into your Windows system directory?
>If not, re-install the SSF's.
>
>Erich wrote:
>
>> Hello Frank,
>>
>> thanks for the info. I actually restored the complete Oracle installation
>> from my backup tape. Also restored the NT directory from before I
 installed
>> dial up networking. Now I am terrified of repeating the process.
>>
>> regards,
>>
>> Erich
>>
>> frank wrote in message <39E04561.25C18EC7_at_home.nl>...
>> >Try re-installing the Required Support Files, and System Support Files
>> >(Custom installation).
>> >Most installations just overwrite common dll's, and Oracle is quite
>> >picky about the exact version

 This

 SP
 4.