Re: HELP!ARC files

From: Lehmann <Spaceboy_NOoneSPAM_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 08:47:08 +0200

The best solution I can think of is :

1. move archs to a "old" catalog
2. "alter sydtem switch logfile" in svrmgrl/sqlplus as sysdba
3. make new backup (hot or cold - doesn't matter)
4. delete "old" catalog

When a new backup was succesfull created old archs can be deleted or even better migrated to a backup tape togehter with the old complete backup.

and btw. RTFM ;-) ha ha!

Regards
Lehmann