Cannot run Export from OEM

From: Tim Lee <timothy.yw.lee_at_philips.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 11:26:55 +0800

Dear all:

When I tried to run Export from OEM, I always encountered the following error!

"The system cannot find the file specified. couldn't open "D:/ORACLE/ORADATA/ANALYSIS/EXPORT.LOG": No such file or directory"

I have already created an Administrator user with "log on as batch job" in my NT server (which is the same usrename as the one I log in OEM), and I have given "Everyone" full access permission in the D:\ORACLE\ORADATA\ANALYSIS\ Directory.

Yet the err keep occuring! Received on Sun Oct 08 2000 - 22:26:55 CDT