any evaluation, internet-accessible oracle db ?

From: <dellera_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2000 13:10:41 GMT

Hi,

is there any web site (perhaps sponsored by Oracle Corporation) that allows guests to use an Oracle database for evaluation/test or simply for practice, accessing it via Internet ?

I'm thinking about a simple sqlplus access, with perhaps a 1 MB quota, very low priority and so on ... my goal is simply to try some commands and create some small test tables/views (I'm studying for dba certification) at home, where I can't access any Oracle db.

I think it would be useful to the growing crowd of Oracle students - and one could imagine a lot of uses for such a service by non-students, too.

Thanks in advance
Alberto

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat Oct 07 2000 - 08:10:41 CDT