Calling OS commands form PL/SQL

From: Jeremy Smith <jeremy.d.smith_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 00:10:37 +0100

Does anyone know how I can call DOS commands from PL/SQL to copy and delete files.
I am running v8.1.6 on Windows NT.
Or acle support have told me I can use extproc to call a C routine, which isn't much help as I don't have a C compiler. They have also suggested using Java, but the script they suggested like all the other ones in their knowledge base seems to only be good for Unix.

help me!
thanks
Jez Received on Sat Oct 07 2000 - 18:10:37 CDT