Oracle8i OiD/Oracle LDAP

From: Frank Dünschede <Frank.Duenschede_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2000 21:43:14 +0200

Hello,

I've a problem with the Oracle Internet Directory (or LDAP).

Is there anybody that has experience with this stuff?

I've change my NLS_LANG environment to german_germany.UTF8, as it is stated
in the manual that OiD won't run if any other character set than UTF8 is used.

The command:

    oidmon connect=db1 sleep=10 start
results in a message that the monitor-process has been started and an entry in the
$ORACLE_HOME/ldap/log/oidmon.log with the process id has been written. But there is no process! Received on Sat Oct 07 2000 - 14:43:14 CDT