Re: Error on Connect Using Developer

From: Steve Kahn <spk_at_md.prestige.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2000 21:44:00 GMT

Thanks,

I tried starting the listener process --- still get the same error. Do I have to type
anything in for the Database on the connect login? In SQL*Plus I type in

Username: scott
Password: tiger
Host String: (left blank)

On Procedure Builder I type in

Username:    scott
Password:     tiger
Database:     (left blank)

SQL*Plus works. Procedure Builder doesn't.

Can you provide any other thoughts? Thanks,

SK