Re: Problem Starting Oracle Services on NT (Oracle 8.1.6 on Window 2000)

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 23:53:13 +1000

Have it working on both W2K Professional and W2K server. Works a treat. However, I have seen this odd behaviour when I was trying to be ambitious with a Management Server on a machine with only 128Mb of memory.... Once I upgraded to 512Mb, no problems whatsoever.

I sort of put it down to the Management Server Service simply not having enough memory to do its stuff.

Regards
HJR

Opinions expressed are my own, and not those of Oracle Corporation
Oracle DBA Resources:               http://www.geocities.com/howardjr2000