Re: v$sql and v$session

From: <pku12345_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 23:48:15 GMT

The views you want to joing are v$session and v$sqlarea. You might also want to join v$open_cursor and v$sqlarea, since the sql_address in v$session may be 'stale' if the session has been inactive for a while.

Pei Ku

In article <8o7D5.5223$Q43.74030_at_news1.online.no>,   "Thomas Sagen" <thomas_at_sagen.org> wrote:
> Is there any way to find out witch statement that has been run by a
 given
> sid?
> I can't find any sqladdress or hashvalue that connect this 2 views.
 (v$sql
> and v$session)
>
> I have installed x$views also. I found that x$kglcursor is almost the
 same
> as v$sql.
>
> Someone have any clue?
>
> *T*
> Sagen Consulting

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Oct 05 2000 - 18:48:15 CDT