Database Table Analysis Tool

From: <NeedaHoliday>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 14:14:02 -0400

Could someone please help me. For some reason, In Oracle 7.3, whenever I try to delete or update a record in one of the tables, the system hangs and I must kill the session. Is there a command or tool that can help; me determine the problem.

Thanks

james.stewart_at_REMOVEpwgsc.gc.ca

Please omit the REMOVE to email Received on Thu Oct 05 2000 - 13:14:02 CDT