Oracle 8.i Field with Decimal

From: <erasmo_flores_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 22:38:20 GMT

Hi, i am using Oracle 8.1, and VS or PW to elaborate an application, but I have a problem since with the field that you/they have decimals, in VB or PW so they spread like they are, for example I record 2.25 and I visualize 225, but I consult the chart with SQLPLUS and the data are recorded as 2,25. Which is the problem.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Oct 04 2000 - 17:38:20 CDT