Re: Has Anybody used Oracle 8i Personal Edition Release 2 v8.1.6 ?

From: Ling <circetsui_at_email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 16:57:34 -0400

Thanks Frank / VampireD.

I know 98 is different from ME. But I can't find Personal Edition for ME and I only have a ME machine. I just gave it a try. I believe I've specified the correct path of the jar in the "stage" and given a new folder name as the oracle home in the "desination". But it just gave me back the error message as there was problem in the paths.

So now I've installed 8.0.4 personal edition on the ME machine. It seems to function until I tried to import a dmp file created from a database on Oracle 8i /NT.

Ling

P.S. I don't like ME AT ALL.