Java Gurus to $85k...

From: Preetu <preetu_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 03:46:27 GMT

Job Title: Sr. Java Developer

We are i3. Canada's leading Internet Portal development company and we are hiring! We are expanding our development team of Java gurus and need 8 Java developers with at least 3 years of solid Java experience. Java, JDBC, JavaScript, C++ and Oracle required. Server-side programming and middleware is greatly helpful.

We are located in loft style offices in the arts district of downtown Toronto. We offer Stock options, flex-time, full benefits, training, and of course some of the brightest talent in the country!

Send your resume via email to careers_at_i-threeinc.com

Visit us at www.i-threeinc.com

About Us:
Our solutions utilize TIBCO Broadcast Messaging and LDAP technologies in the creation of globally scalable integrated applications. Our designers customize the software applications to meet the individual needs of your company. Our products can be applied to the following enterprises:

  a.. e-commerce
  b.. distributed databases
  c.. pager notifications systems
  d.. work-flow management
  e.. personal Internet portals
  f.. data warehouses

i3's Portal integration tools and services include sourcing, configuration, installation, hosting and support for all hardware, network and communications components. The result -- one-stop shopping for your vertical, B2B or ASP-driven web-computing challenges -- and a secure, real-time competitive edge. Converting "bricks and mortar" to "clicks and mortar" to improve client productivity -- it's the i3 difference.

Visit us at www.i-threeinc.com