Oracle Personal Edition

From: Alex Wellard <alex_at_seamless-marketing.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 10:23:15 -0000

Hi there

I'm looking to develop an ASP web application which joins to an oracle database. However, I need some sort of oracle dbms to prototype on. I presume that the Oracle Personal Edition would be adequate. On the oracle site, they offer the download of 8i Lite, which contains the Oracle Personal Edition, but it's a huge download....

Does anyone know if I can get the Personal Edition on it's own? Or from any other source? Received on Wed Oct 04 2000 - 05:23:15 CDT