Online NT Backup Script -Help

From: swaite <swaite_at_equiplease.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 15:28:07 -0500

I am looking for the script to do an Online (Archivelog) backup of an Oracle 8i Database running on Win NT where I move (copy) the appropriate files to an intermediate drive and then to tape instead of direct to tape. After I put the tablespaces into backup state I want to copy the corresponding datafiles to a network drive and back them up from there. Any help would really be appreciated

Sean Waite
Sunrise International Leasing
612-513-3272
swaite_at_equiplease.com Received on Tue Oct 03 2000 - 15:28:07 CDT