Re: Job scheduling problem

From: Andy Hardy <Andrew.Hardy_at_BGTechnology.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 08:47:59 +0100

Wil,

You need to have another look at the way that you have defined the 'NEXT' parameter. Instead of just having a 'SYSDATE + 1' style of entry, try and define the next to include the time e.g. 'TRUNC(SYSDATE + 1) + 4/24' which would set the next time to tomorrow at 4am.

Andy

--
Opinions are mine and may not reflect those of BG Technology Ltd