Re: Transportable tablespaces in 8i

From: Yurasis Dragon <yurasis_spamNOSPAM_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 11:25:45 -0600

I'm currently testing transportable tablespaces and found that you simply need to have execute access to this package :

as sys : grant execute on dbms_tts to <you>;

then reference the owner of the package, sys, or create a synonym :

execute sys.dbms_tts.transport_set_check('A_TABLESPACE', TRUE or FALSE); -- don't quote the TRUE of FALSE