Re: Storage (tablespace) questions

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 09:17:47 +1000

Did you check v$datafile to see that the change had actually taken effect?

And if so, what did you increase it by? It would have needed to be by just a bit more than the NEXT extent setting for the table.

Regards
HJR

Opinions expressed are my own, and not those of Oracle Corporation
Oracle DBA Resources:               http://www.geocities.com/howardjr2000