Re: storing java object?

From: Ed Zappulla <zappullae_at_rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 15:08:41 -0400

Hi Chris,

I think you understand. I have a java object and I want to store it in the DB without having to write SQL to insert each member of the object. I was thinking there might be a way to stream the object int a BLOB type or something like that. Maybee Oracle even has support to store instances of Java classes directly.