DBA Newbie question

From: Maurice Sogelée <msogelee_at_kembit.nl>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 08:57:34 +0200

Hi,

i have been asked to examine a database where users experience problems while committing data to a certain table. I have run a trace several times, but found no severe 'values'.

What i would, using TOAD, is that there are some problem areas, which are :

Can anyone tell me what these statistics tell me ?

regards,

Maurice Sogelée Received on Fri Sep 29 2000 - 01:57:34 CDT