PO8i evaluation or full product?

From: <mstepanek_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 17:01:55 GMT

I have been using Personal Oracle 7 for two years and now need to upgrade to version 8i for windows 2000. A previous employer provided me with PO7 so my really dumb question is.....

...is the PO8 version I just downloaded from technet(psoracle816nt.zip) free or just an evaluation download?? I need to run all my scripts to get the database set up and didn't want to proceed until I knew what I had. I know, this sounds so sorry but as usual, I cannot find documentation in simple enough language on the oracle or technet site to fit my level of comprehension.

I apologize for the question......Thanks,

mark

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Sep 29 2000 - 12:01:55 CDT