VNI-2015 Authentication Error

From: Achille Carette <achyl_at_infonie.be>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 16:58:51 +0200

Win 2000 Server / Oracle 8.1.6 / Oracle Enterprise Manager 2.1

I cannot run a job on a managed node (for example, an export to be made every friday).
Job is correctly created and submitted, but it fails with the "VNI-2015 : Authentication Error" message.

Oracle Agent service logs on as a OS user wich has the right to "log on as a batch job". I tryed to put this OS user in the Administrators group, without success.

Any idea ? Received on Fri Sep 29 2000 - 09:58:51 CDT