Trouble calling Stored Procedures from SQL*Plus! Please help!

From: Kent P. Iler <kent_at_iler.NOSPAM.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 04:56:52 GMT

Hi,

Our DBA create this procedure to insert/update data in our tables. I'm trying to verify it with SQL*Plus, but I can't get the syntax right. Can someone please help?!

The first 4 parameters are required, and the 3 output parameters. There are a total of 136 parameters, but the others are set to "default" if they aren't passed.

How do you specify output variables for the output parameters, and call the stored procedure with SQL*Plus?

If you would be willing to look at the code, I'll send you the Create Table scripts and the Stored Procedure (didn't want to waste bandwidth). If not, the correct syntax would be very helpful!

Thank you for your help!