intel

From: Joe <internationalx_at_uswest.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 20:33:19 -0700

Hi, I'm a student researching Intel chips for use in a large database. My portion of the project deals with Intel. The project compares Intel, Alpha and Sun processors. Could I please receive feedback on these comparisons? From what I understand, Intel deals with a small scale while Alpha and Sun are designed to process a large-scale database. Does anyone have some real world feedback on this? Thanks,

internationalx_at_uswest.net Received on Thu Sep 28 2000 - 22:33:19 CDT