Re: Net8 Naming Methods - Which One?

From: Rowan McCammon <rowan.mccammon_at_macquarie.com.au>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 09:42:53 +1100

Thanks. I appreciate your time.

I thought of names servers but we don't have any here yet. We do have NIS & NDS however and it's sitting on high availability infrastructure so ideally I'd like to leverage off the existing set-up.

I'm hoping to get some input from anyone who has used these naming methods in particular - but always interested in other Oracle war stories. And yes - those support calls do sound familiar :-) .

Rowan. Received on Thu Sep 28 2000 - 17:42:53 CDT