Re: exp owner=sys, system compress=y?

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 06:55:05 +1000

Can't say I ever have reached maxextents. What is it set to? I know if you *don't* set maxextents (for non-system tablespaces), it defaults to something a little over 2 billion -which must be the theoretical, if not the practical, limit. Never encountered a practical limitation.

Have you?

Regards
HJR

Opinions expressed are my own, and not those of Oracle Corporation
Oracle DBA Resources:               http://www.geocities.com/howardjr2000