Re: exp owner=sys, system compress=y?

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 19:02:44 +1000

Oracle's default when it creates *any* tablespace is 50%. Which has to be one of the worst defaults going around. I always change it for my databases, and can't say I've noticed any horrible effects.

Regards
HJR

Opinions expressed are my own, and not those of Oracle Corporation
Oracle DBA Resources:               http://www.geocities.com/howardjr2000