Re: Tuning tools

From: <kreitsch_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 09:47:49 GMT

Hello Lucas:
at www.quest.com ( go to Spotlight on Oracle ) Then you can download and executing after getting the key by e-mail.

You have to configure a user 'spot' for example with little tables and then the tuning -Trip goes on and poor databases belong to the animals who will dy out.

Ok it's not so simple but the tool is fantastic.

/Karl, be blessed.

In article <8qs7k5$oso$1_at_news.ipartners.pl>,   "Lukasz Feldman" <lukasz_at_atm.com.pl> wrote:
> Where can I download some demo?
>
> Lukasz
>
> U¿ytkownik <kreitsch_at_my-deja.com> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
> > Hello!
> >
> > I made best expieriences with Spotlight on Oracle ( Quest
 Software ) .
> > For Instance-Tuning and for SQL-Tuning.
> > You can fast idnetifiy instance-Bottlenecks and poor sql-STMT
> > The best GUI for DatabaseTools i ever seen.
> > The Tool is not so good for backround-Tuning!
> >
> > /Karl
> >

> > In article <39CBA23F.75B19DA4_at_online.de>,
> > no_spam_at_bmlam.de wrote:
> > > Thanks for your input so far.
> > >
> > > Just found out the Quest Software, the vendor which brought out
 T.O.A.D, also
> > > has a tuning module. Any experience with that?

 SQL
 by
 find
 the best
 www.leccotech.com .

 Oracle
 market
 and what
 Compuware

> > > --
> > > To reply to me via email, please substitute the text no_spam with
 mailbox in
> > > the return address.
> > >

> > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Sep 27 2000 - 04:47:49 CDT