Re: Defragmenting table

From: FGuelfucci <guelfucci_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 12:11:41 GMT

Sally,
I see what you are saying but I doubt this is the high water mark. The table was created and data was placed in it. Our application has a special import and export function so we exported 30 000 records from an Access db, worked with the data and imported it into a Oracle table. So if anything it filled up very quickly. In any case the table never really changes, (up or down), nothing really gets done to the table yet it is very slow.

Thanks for your reply,
Florent

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Sep 27 2000 - 07:11:41 CDT