Re: Open_cursor

From: Dave A <dave_and_vanna_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 20:21:50 -0500

it is a parameter in the init.ora file. If it isn't already there you can see what the default is by querying "select name,value from v$parameter where name like '%open_cur%'; Then put the entry into your init.ora with whatever setting you need. Oracle will require additional memory from the system to allow for more cursors.

--
Dave A