Please help with Oracle-JDBC

From: Ningli88 <ningli88_at_cs.com>
Date: 25 Sep 2000 20:11:02 GMT

I have Personal Oracle8 and Java1.2 on my local Windows 98 machine. I also the driver file 816classes.zip. I read about unpacking this zip to a certain directory and make classpath changes. Can anyone give me step by step instructions how to connect to say, EMP table using scott, tiger? Thanks in advance.

Nick Li Received on Mon Sep 25 2000 - 15:11:02 CDT