Re: WebSphere Application server and Oracle 8.1.6

From: <bscheier_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 22:41:59 GMT

What version of Websphere are you using? IBM does not recommend using Websphere v3.02 with v8.1.6 of Oracle. Websphere v3.5 however is supports v8.1.6 of Oracle.

In article <8qbmgh$4oc$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   buckeye714_at_my-deja.com wrote:
> Does anyone have any experience with Websphere
 and Oracle 8.1.6.
> Websphere keeps hanging and stops serving JSP's
 and applets. At same
> time,in the database, one session is locking
 the Websphere sessions
> table and is blocking other Websphere sessions
 from updating the
> sessions table. After two weeks, IBM support
 has been no help. Any
> info would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Patrick
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Sep 25 2000 - 17:41:59 CDT