dbassist problem

From: Jonathon Shuler <jon.shuler_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 19:00:47 GMT

Running Oracle 8.1.5 on Solaris 8. When I run dbassist to create a new database I get the following error when it is trying to create the database: ORA-03114 not connected to Oracle. I can connect use sqlplus to connect to an existing database on the same server but I cannot get dbassist to create a new database. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jon Received on Mon Sep 25 2000 - 14:00:47 CDT