Re: plsxml and checkdeps.sql errors

From: Frank <frankbo_at_interaccess.nl>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 10:22:34 +0200

Well, that is what the OWA (Oracle Web Application) packages were called back then (when Webserver was called Webserver...). However, the very same packages are now used by iAS, OAS, OWS, WAS, Portal, WebDB, etc, etc. (btw, the 1st 4 are all webserver, just different versions, as goes for the last 2).
Which of the above do you have installed? You could always just try to find the procedures (check for a file called wsgl.sql), and install
them, regardless of the environment

--
Frank
Matt Houseman <mhousema_at_ix.netcom.com> schreef in berichtnieuws