Re: Working at Oracle

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 07:26:37 +1000

Sorry, Ghost. Can't help. That's the US (obviously!) and -shock! horror!! - some us live in 'other' countries, which have their own work ethics and approaches... I'm sure my experiences are not transferrable half-way round the globe.

Regards
HJR

Opinions expressed are my own, and not those of Oracle Corporation
Oracle DBA Resources:               http://www.geocities.com/howardjr2000